The federal and provincial government offer programs that can help you repay your Canada and B.C. student loans.
Some are debt management programs designed for people having difficulty making their monthly payments. They help you avoid the consequences of defaulting on your student loans.
Others are programs designed to encourage people to work in certain areas or professions.
Check out more information on the website to see the details on various British Columbia repayment assistance programs including:
- B.C. loan forgiveness program
- Pacific Leaders B.C. loan forgiveness program
- B.C. interest relief program
- B.C. loan reduction program
- Extended amortization for B.C. student loans
- Principal deferment