Raise the Rate is pleased to announce the Cost of Poverty meeting on Tuesday, June 26, 7 – 9 pm, Grandview Calvary Baptist Church, 1803 East 1st Ave (Near Commercial Drive), Vancouver.
We have an excellent panel of:
- Jean Swanson, Raise the Rates (Chair)
- Colleen Boudreau, DTES resident on disability
- Ted Bruce, Poverty Reduction Coalition
- Charan Gill, Progressive Intercultural Community Services
- Iglika Ivanova, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Seth Klein, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Harold Lavender, DTES resident on disability
- Robin Loxton, BC Coalition of People with Disabilities
- Colleen McGuire, At The Table Nutrition
- Carol Martin, Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre
- Adrienne Montani, First Call: BC Child & Youth Advocacy Coalition
- Fraser Stuart, DTES resident on Temporary Assistance
Thanks to all for being part of this.